The practice will be closed from 1pm, Friday 22nd December and will reopen on Monday 14th January 2019.
In case of an eye emergency please present to Royal North Shore Hospital Emergency Department, or Sydney Eye Hospital Emergency Department.
On behalf of our team at Forest Eye Surgery, we would like to wish all our patients a safe and happy holiday season.
Our clinicForest Eye Surgery is a modern ophthalmic practice based in Frenchs Forest. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of care in combination with effective communication to you and your referrers. Our clinic is purpose built and fitted with the latest technology, and our service is highly personalised.
Services we offer:
SPECIALIST EYE SURGERY
- Corneal transplantation
- Keratoconus management
- Corneal collagen cross-linking
- Dry eye management
- Recurrent corneal erosion syndrome
- Intravitreal injections for macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy screening and treatment
- Glaucoma diagnosis and management
- Ocular oncology
Make An Enquiry
- Graduated from UNSW with Honours, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Master of Public Health, UNSW
- PhD in medicine (Visual impairment in Australian School Children)
- Advances specialty training in ophthalmology and ophthalmic surgery at Sydney Eye Hospital
- Subspecialty fellowship training in cataract surgery and corneal transplantation at Moorfields Eye Hospital, London UK
- Clinical Senior Lecturer in ophthalmology, University of Sydney
- Consultant Ophthalmologist, Westmead Hospital
- Director of Forest Eye Surgery, Frenchs Forest