Our clinicForest Eye Surgery is a modern ophthalmic practice based in Frenchs Forest. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of care in combination with effective communication to you and your referrers. Our clinic is purpose built and fitted with the latest technology, and our service is highly personalised.
Services we offer:
- Cataract surgery
- Pterygium surgery
- Comprehensive range of corneal services including:
- Laser vision correction (incl. LASIK)
- Intravitreal injections for macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy screening and treatment
- Flashes and Floaters
- Glaucoma diagnosis and management
- Uveitis and Iritis
- Ocular emergencies
- Paediatric ophthalmology
The practice will be closed from Friday Dec 23, 2016.
Normal hours of operation will resume on Monday Jan 16, 2017.
In case of an eye emergency please present to Royal North Shore Hospital Emergency Department, or Sydney Eye Hospital Emergency Department.
On behalf of our team at Forest Eye Surgery, we wish you a safe and happy Christmas and New Year!
Make An Enquiry
- Graduated from UNSW with Honours, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Master of Public Health, UNSW
- PhD in medicine (Visual impairment in Australian School Children)
- Advances specialty training in ophthalmology and ophthalmic surgery at Sydney Eye Hospital
- Subspecialty fellowship training in cataract surgery and corneal transplantation at Moorfields Eye Hospital, London UK
- Clinical Senior Lecturer in ophthalmology, University of Sydney
- Consultant Ophthalmologist, Westmead Hospital
- Director of Forest Eye Surgery, Frenchs Forest